AEM Wideband UEGO AFR X-Series Sensor Controller Gauge
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers.
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor.
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires.
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V .
- 0-5V and RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders.
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %.
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825" gauge depth.
- Gauge cup depth only .200" deep.
- Auto dimming feature.
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display.
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included.
- Locking connectors.
AEM's Inline Wideband UEGO controller gives all the benefits of the AEM Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge to those who do not require or want an additional gauge in the car. Perfect for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not desired. Simple wiring makes installation easy. The controller is weatherproof and can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle.
The AEM Inline Wideband UEGO is a must for users of engine management systems and data loggers who do not require a gauge to monitor air/fuel ratio. When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The Inline UEGO can be easily tied in to almost any engine management system to be used for O2 feedback. The Bosch 4.2LSU sensor, which gives the controller its speed and accuracy, is laboratory calibrated at the factory and never requires free air calibration.
Wideband AFR Gauge
- X-Digital wideband technology gives the controller the ability to read and report values that other controllers do not, which can deliver more optimized engine tuning and a safer overall operating condition. The controller's high speed digital implementation ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|