The Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 is a versatile and powerful vehicle that requires a cooling system just as powerful. That's why Mishimoto has developed a performance aluminum radiator for the 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.
The Mishimoto 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Performance Aluminum Radiator is designed to keep your 6.4-liter Hemi cool from the street to the track, and everything in between. Mishimoto's radiator increases core volume by 66-percent and coolant capacity by 95-percent over the stock radiator for improved cooling capacity. The 66-percent thicker core yields a 45-percent greater fin surface area to carry away more heat and keep your SRT8 running cooler.
Like all Mishimoto aluminum radiators, this 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 radiator is built to last. The all-aluminum design is precision TIG-welded with CNC-machined mounts for superior durability and a direct fit without any modifications. This radiator is also backed by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of powerful cooling.
- Direct fit for the 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
- Increases core volume by 66-percent
- Increases coolant capacity by 95-percent
- 66-percent thicker core than stock radiator
- 45-percent increase in fin surface area
- All-aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes A/C condenser and fan shroud brackets
- Includes Mishimoto magnetic drain plug
- Includes Mishimoto radiator cap
Application: 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Mishimoto 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Aluminum Radiator
JCERacing price shipped: $588.95