Defi DF Blue Racer 60mm SI Turbo Gauge
- Compact Design – 52mm (2 1/16th”)
- Advanced Stepping Motor Technology – full sweep 270 degree movement with smooth, accurate and precise movement.
- Electrical Type – all meters and sensors are electrical type, meaning sensor is remote mounted. Self diagnostic function to ensure sensors and meters are functioning properly.
- Blue, Amber or White Illumination – LED illumination for a crisp and vibrant display.
- Red Arrow – easily visible during the day or night.
- Semi- Black Face – face/ dial is invisible until the meters are turned on.
- Adjustable Outer Position Bezel – allows the user to set a warning point manually.
- Outer Pod and mounting stand – ABS Plastic pod and metal mounting pedestal are included.
- Opening/ Closing Ceremony – Unique opening and closing ceremony when gauges are turned on and off.
- Stand Alone Unit - Does Not Require use of DEFI Controller Unit II.
The Defi Racer Series Gauges are quick-responsive and high-accurate analog gauges. Boost, pressure, temperature, exhaust temperature, and volt gauges are available. They are 60mm in size and the lighting is available in blue, red or white.
A Stepping motor provides smooth operation. The Racer gauges are illuminated using high-brightness LEDs. Self-diagnostics function monitors both sensor disconnection and short-circuiting during the startup sequence.
The Face features a full 270 degrees sweep dial provides ultimate visibility. The Defi Racer Gauge does not require the Defi-Link Control Unit II for use, and cannot be used in conjunction with it. The red triangle of the regular position bezel can be used as a warning indicator and others. A mounting bracket and instrument case is provided with the gauge.
- Brand: Defi
- Gauge Backlight Color:Blue
- Gauge Face Color: Black
- Gauge Needle Color: Red
- Gauge Range:-80 kPa - 2.0 Bar
- Gauge Sending Unit: Electrical
- Gauge Size:60mm
- Gauge Type: Boost/Vacuum
- Requires Control Unit:No
- Units: Metric
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|